Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Keeping your writing momentum ...

Hi... it is quite sometimes that I have not updated this blog. I need to force myself to write in this blog in order to improve myself. Sounds wierd??... yeah perhaps!. But it is true. This blog is written in English ... i mean this could help me maintain my momentum in writing. I am writing my PhD thesis right now and the most difficult part is.... oppppppssss.. the part that I am writing right now is literature review chapter. I should use law of attraction! Change to positive statement.... I like writing very much. I learn from basic. Now I can understand the different between writing a manuscript and a thesis. That is the power of gratitude...always thankful for what you have.

So who have same problem as me..let us share the momentum together. Encourage each other to write everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment